ICCA.org is the Independent Computer Consultant Association, now in its second generation, reincarnated as a new association of the same technical professional entrepreneurs that have kept it going since 1977.
ICCA.org is an evolving community of entrepreneurial, non-biased, computer consulting professionals supporting each other, our local business economies and the United States free-market democracy. We are computer consultants doing business as independent contractors in the USA.
ICCA.org offers something for everyone...
- Need help in a Project, get expert advice now from Project Managers, Software Engineers, Database Architects, Quality Assurance Experts, Data Center System Operations and IT Support Professionals using the ICCA.org Virtual Network of Professional Independent Computer Consultants.
- Professionally Network and Market your Expertise as an Computer Consultants .
- Start-Up advice for new Computer Consultants from those that have done it before.
- Keep up-to-date on News Articles and Blogs about how the US Government affects the US Consulting Economy through new H1B Visa and Business Tax legislation.
- Find Local Event, Local User Groups, Continuing Education and Professional Certification opportunities.
- ICCA.org offers Businesses the place to find the best Computer Consultants the US$ can buy.
- And, for the Consultant Brokers and Technical Recruiters with that hard-to-fill engineering position, look no farther than posting on ICCA.org a contract-job opportunities or request-for-quotes (RFQ).
ICCA.org is the place to come for the Correct Advice at the right time; no sales pitches, no double talk, and no spam!!!